Opening Soon..Our Expanded State-of-the-Art Sensory Gym!
Updated Sensory Gym Opening in October 2018!
Our 1st phase of our expansion is expected to be completed in October 2018
The 1st phase will consist of a 2600 sq. foot state-of-the-art sensory gym.. the LARGEST in Eastern North Carolina!
It will house:
- 24 suspended swings and equipment
- 200 sq. foot rock climbing wall
- Loft with 40ft. zip line
- Scooter board ramp
- Monkey bars and wall climbing ladder
- Balance beams
- A variety of obstacle course equipment
- Crash pads
- Ball pit
- Trapeze bars
- Fitness equipment
- Air walker
Most importantly, our innovative sensory gym was designed specifically for children with special needs and children with Autism. Although it sounds overwhelming, we have carefully created a space that is not overstimulating and will provide the comfort and security for children to thrive! CTC’s sensory gym will provide the perfect space to help each child reach their individual goals. We look forward to sharing this space with our families!
Phase 2 of our expansion will begin Nov 2018 and will include:
- Updated, state-of-the-art feeding clinic
- Updated offices
- Sensory-rich/messy play rooms
- Pretend play/interactive play rooms
- Large conference room for on-site continuing education opportunities
- Larger lobby with interactive sensory features