Carolina Therapy Connection Gives Back!
Join CTC in gathering toys and items for Operation Christmas Child
Every shoebox gift is an opportunity to share about Jesus Christ and God’s love!
Carolina Therapy Connection is collecting items for Operation Christmas Child and will be dropping them off the week of November the 12th. Please help us by bringing by items for us to pack or pick up a shoebox from our clinic to share this experience with your own children! National Collection Week is November 12th-19th. All boxes are due to our Greenville clinic on Wednesday November 14th!
Check out this website to get suggestions on what to pack in a shoebox: Gift Guide
Some items include:
- Soccer ball (Make sure to include a manual air pump so that the ball can be reinflated.)
- Stuffed animal
- An outfit of clothing to wear
- Small musical instrument (such as a harmonica or woodwind recorder)
- Bar soap (packaged and/or in a container)
- Adhesive bandages
(Colorful ones can help a child be more willing to wear a bandage. Do not include liquid antibiotic ointment.)
- Reusable plastic containers: cup, water bottle, plate, bowl, blunt-edged utensils
(Consider filling an empty container with non-liquid items such as combs, markers, sunglasses, or washcloths to maximize the space.)
- Foam ball
- Kickball (Make sure to include a manual air pump so that the ball can be reinflated)
- Finger puppets
- Etch A Sketch
- Interactive toys that include push buttons, lights, noise (include extra batteries)
- Small manual pencil sharpener
- Colored pencils
- Pencil case
- Coloring pads
- Coloring books
- Picture book
- Glue stick (Do not include liquid glue.)
- Small adhesive tape
- Watercolor set
[Finger paint palette/crayons/markers (non-liquid containers), paint brushes, canvas or paper]
(Consider adding plastic cookie cutters as non-sharp utensils the child can use with the playdough.)
- Skipping rope/Jump rope
- Make your own items such as hair bows, finger puppets, and friendship bracelets.